The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize if I misled you. I was infact referring to my experience in this hobby rather than a flourishing underwater wonderland. Haha anyway...
Hi! I'm Matt and i've recently stumbled onto your wonderful hobby after watching my daughter's fascination with bugs and anything aquatic. I decided to get her an aquarium as a Christmas gift so like any modern shopper I scoured the internet for some ideas and man was I suprised by what I found! Needless to say, this has turned into a sort of gift to myself....that sounds so selfish but i just can't help it! I've justified it by deciding to atleast let her pick the fish out and I can still call it a learning experience right? I won't be that guy that jumps in looking for direction when I haven't even gotten started (there's apparently plenty of info out there to get started) but I will be starting a nano planted thread pretty soon and look forward to all of you're input/advice as we go along. Awesome resource ya'll have here btw! :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome welcome! I, myself, have just come back to the site after a period of 6 months or so... I just couldn't stay away! They are addicting, I guarantee soon you will have the planted tank epidemic known as MTS (multi tank syndrome)! lol They are just too awesome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I can definately see myself having a case of MTS in the future :) I'm starting with one of the little 6 gallon fluval edges and I'm already wishing I had more room.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.