The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have somewhere between 35-40 (may be more) stems of Dwarf Sag. I teared my 10 gallon Sag jungle.Gave away some.still have 35-40

I will Let all the Sag for $ 35 shipped...

I will also throw some Yeast if you are with DIY co2...This Yeast!! I got from a friend from overseas.

Trust me folks in this 1....

You will be amazed with 2 cups of sugar, a bit of baking soda and 3/4 table spoon of this yeast can produce the amount of co2....
its like 24/7 with out any break.....I was even worried about the amount of co2 its producing...(tested everything seemes normal)and boom within a week my tank is jungle..so did some trimming and gave away a lots of different plants to a friend....

Some Plants that grow in a week time and the size....but made a mistake I didn't took a picture..before trimming......My bad......

L.Aromatica......11 stems growth rate in week---5-6 inchex.
Pennywort........a lot " " ---2 9x6 sandwich bag.
Wisteria......man!! a lot.......
chainsword..... almost filled my tank...
Myriophyllum tuberculatum.... really very very red like a blood....trimmed and gave away 7 stems....

AND LOT More.....

Anyway. Folks I will just throw you this Yeast for free If you will get Dwarf Sag.

As Always I am very open for the Trade....I am very much interested in CRS......Snowball, Yellow, wild type(neon)....etc
Thanks all for looking...

Have a good 1'

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.