The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about we get some of these articles updated? There is a good thread started on Algae that I made a sticky that I think would be better consolidated into the articles section rather than having it as a sticky.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
Yeah I was planning on getting this up and ready by the end of the summer. I thought "sure i'll have plenty of time during the summer".

Well when 40 hour weeks turn into 60 and you are 21 and living in Chicago...well lets just it is hard to find time.

Once I finish work(2 more weeks) I will have alot more time to get everything up and running the way it should be.

For now though like Glenn mentioned, if anyone would like to start updating or adding new articles go for it!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
They're not articles per se, but I've been writing up some reviews of stuff I own or have owned.

I'll get to working on a CO2 article in a few weeks.

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
They're not articles per se, but I've been writing up some reviews of stuff I own or have owned.
Saw them.

On the whole, TPT frowns on reviews. These are a bit different....you should/should have ask/asked KyleT if he feels they are appropriate before posting them though.

Mike

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Saw them.

On the whole, TPT frowns on reviews. These are a bit different....you should/should have ask/asked KyleT if he feels they are appropriate before posting them though.

Mike
There was a thread in the Boards Problems/Suggestions about reviews and he never said anything. I didn't know.

Please remove them if you see fit. Sorry.

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
Not saying they are bad! They are different...

Just trying to say that it might have been a good idea to check with the site admin before embarking on something that is kinda sorta against forum policy.

Lets see what happens to those review threads of yours. They are pretty good. Hopefully you have established a different type of review.

Keep an eye on your work, and try to keep them from going sour. Do that, and I'll say you achieved something of "epic-proportions" here on TPT! :icon_wink

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts