The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will probably just let it go since I don't want to have to deal with the line or try to explain to them what a small flat rate box is....again. "do you have any small flat rate priority boxes?" all I got is blank stare in return

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I take flat rate boxes in I have the same issue. When you go to the PO and pay for postage at the actual office you pay for a tracking number, when you do it all online it's free. Could that be the reason for you?
No, I never even got a tracking number.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Online is $5 instead of $5.20 AND you can leave it in your mailbox for the postal carrier to pick up. I always keep a couple of the small and medium at home so I rarely have to go to the P.O.

·
Registered
754 Posts
All that trouble for .45? Just consider it a donation to help pay their $5 billion shortfall.

If you noticed you were paying more, why didn't you bring it up and have them look it up, they will show you the prices on their terminal screen.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.