The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning, I put the dogs out in their Kennel run and go check on my outdoor grow-out plant tanks and something ain't right???

In one corner of the E, Belem, no plants and something huge & green :icon_eek: Some Tree-Rat buried a Chestnut in my plants!!! :mad::mad::mad:

The one night I don't cover them up, that will teach me.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Be careful though... The California Condor will carry off naughty parents... :smile:

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Ha I know your pain! Squirrel's... here is what mine have done to my once beautiful hanging baskets, all 6 of them each house their very own Squirrel now. They pulled out all the plants - crazy little critters! I now water my hanging basket daily to help keep the them happy and cool (52 days and counting of 100+ degree heat). Good Luck with your squirrel control!

·
Registered
713 Posts
LOL I love squirrels but share your pain they ruined all my bird feeders and pretty much anything else I put outside.

My son has a young eagle eating the goldfish from his pond. It only picks out their eyes and leaves them dead on the bank.

The sort of good news is he also has a wild turkey that has moved into the property and if it sees the eagle at the pond it goes after it and so far has managed not to become a victim while scaring the eagle off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.