The Planted Tank Forum banner

Are there Filipino planted tank lovers here?

2057 22
Are there Filipino planted tank lovers here? Let's create a Filipino Group! Or if there is an existing one, please kindly add me. Newbie here. Thanks! Salamat po! :proud:
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
My mom was born and raised in the Philippines so I'm half Filipino living in California. I can't speak a lick of tagalog though but I love the holidays when I gather with my Filipino family and my Lola cooks Filipino food.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ACTIVE using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My mom was born and raised in the Philippines so I'm half Filipino living in California. I can't speak a lick of tagalog though but I love the holidays when I gather with my Filipino family and my Lola cooks Filipino food.

Nice to hear that. Just always be proud of being a Filipino. How is your planted tank?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Nice to hear that. Just always be proud of being a Filipino. How is your planted tank?
I'm definitely proud. My tanks are doing really well actually. I have a 29 gallon rimless with co2 injection with an LED fixture. It's a high light setup so I have to dose ferts every other day per the EI method.

How's yours?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm definitely proud. My tanks are doing really well actually. I have a 29 gallon rimless with co2 injection with an LED fixture. It's a high light setup so I have to dose ferts every other day per the EI method.

How's yours?

Mine is doing just well. You can see my tank profile here. As of now, I am preparing to setup another tank. My Auntie gave me a used 15gal tank last week so I am quite forced to do something with it and have a simple aquascape.

Wow! Ganda ng tank mo! Galing!

I guess my handle is a dead giveaway :)

Musta mga repapips! I'm new to the hobby based in Cali. Here's a picture of my newly setup tank with a handsome guy in the frame.

With your tank, I can't believe that you are a newbie. Sobrang ganda kasi ng tank mo! hehe...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.