The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was buying some dry fertilizers from greenleafaquariums.com the other day and I can across the Ferka roots tabs. I was considering them until I read the price, $25 for 50 tabs. Are they worth the money? If not, which root tabs are good for the plants and good for the wallet?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have been using Seachem, but they run over 70 cents a root tab even online. I haven't tried the Ferka stuff yet, but would be willing to try them when my current supply runs out.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Just ordered them about half hour ago. I've been using Seachem. Those seen to stay solid for a while. Tried API and I think one got dug up and the tank turned real cloudy.

SteveU

·
Fear the Swamp!
2,512 Posts
I saw these the other day and I was curious also. I look forward to hearing some feedback from someone who has tried them.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I'm not sure I'd know even after using them. Like I said I'm using seachem and can't really say what they've done. I come from a time 30 + years ago when root tabs were about the only fert on the market here.

SteveU

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ferka Rosetta & Stemma Tabs works very well. I used for a while with very good results before Orlando started getting these in. I don't use them now as I make my own tabs and micro's currently. I would recommend them highly to anyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts