The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hi All,

Registration for the AGA Convention next May is now open and registrations are coming in at a fast pace. If you want to attend
I suggest going to the AGA Convention Website and signing up now at AGA Convention Registration!

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi All,

It has been less than a month and the convention is already 50% booked! Don't hesitate, if you want to attend now is the time to register and make your reservations now!

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi @Ken Keating1,

I honestly don't know who (if any) of the speakers post or lurk on TPT.

Sacramento is only a 12 hour drive or $127 round trip airfare.....time to make your reservation based upon a memo sent to AGA members today:

"This event is looking to be big with over 130 registrations already booked, and a second vendor room added. We sold out of the field trip and both workshops within the first week, the banquet is already 2/3 full -- we may end up selling out the registrations entirely! If you're planning on coming, book now!"

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Wow, the keynote speakers have some impressive backgrounds. Are some of them active members on this site? I know Dennis Wong is, what about the others? Thanks for posting this, it looks like a great event.
Vin Kutty pops in here from time to time. He's Saxa Tilly here and Pikez on TBR.

He has two excellent long threads there (Going Dutch with Aquasoil, Rotala Kill Tank) which are very, very good reads. When I got started, I read them both front to back many times over.

And he's one heck of a nice guy too.

·
Captain
75g, 40g, 20g
3,668 Posts
Hi @Ken Keating1,

I honestly don't know who (if any) of the speakers post or lurk on TPT.

Sacramento is only a 12 hour drive or $127 round trip airfare.....time to make your reservation based upon a memo sent to AGA members today:

"This event is looking to be big with over 130 registrations already booked, and a second vendor room added. We sold out of the field trip and both workshops within the first week, the banquet is already 2/3 full -- we may end up selling out the registrations entirely! If you're planning on coming, book now!"

Well Roy, seems I was able to get into the last 1/3rd of available registrations. Should be a good time :grin2:

·
Captain
75g, 40g, 20g
3,668 Posts
Wait a second.....are you going Linn?

If so, I am signing up in the morning!:grin2:
Yes sir, I am. Me and the wife decided it would make a great x-mas present to each other. So, the flights are being booked, hotel is confirmed, car is rented & I am registered for the event & Banquet

·
Registered
6,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi @Immortal1 (aka Linn),

Looking forward to meeting you!

This will be my first AGA Convention and I am really looking forward to it! GSAS hosted Christel Kasselmann in 2012, she does great talks. I am looking forward to meeting Dennis Wong, Vin Kutty, and putting faces to some of the names I chat with here on TPT, and other forums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts