The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a aquatek mini co2 regulator for paintball tanks. I have only used it for the duration of 1 20oz tank which was a little over a month. So I refilled the tank and went to put the tank back on and co2 is just shooting out what i believe to be the relief valve. Its 4 tiny holes on the side of the regulator, and freezes the whole regulator. Im guessing this regulator is screwed, but how after only 1 use and it was fine the whole time the bottle was on?? I included pics of the reglator as well. Any help is appreciaited.

Bump: Forgot it also leaks out that tiny holy on the 1st pic.

Bump: Forgot to mention it also shoots out that tiny hole in the 1st picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Had a similar problem if i recall correct its was a leak and my whole Reg was getting cold
Make sure you put new O-rings every time on the PB tank, if that doesn't work then I'd say its def the Regulator.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
It's leaking out of that relief hole, so most likely its a regulator problem. Paintball cylinder have a similar safety feature called a burst disc. You don't need to change the o-ring around the paintball cylinder unless it's completely flush around the lip. You probably don't even need to change the o-ring at all; considering how little we connect and disconnect a regulator to the cylinder compare to paintball guns.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.