The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm redoing my ADA 90p this week or next week, and am in need of ideas. I usually don't have any issues coming up with new aquascapes, but this time it's more challenging as the aquarium will be viewed from two sides: front and left. I can't really do a huge slope on the left side then, as it will block the view.
This tank is Co2 injected with great lights, so basically the sky is the limit.
Any ideas for inspiration?
Thanks
E.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Go to youtube and look up the natural habitats of the fish you are keeping in the tank. You can find underwater footage from just about anywhere. Watch those videos and go with something you see. For my upcoming 120p I have been watching a lot of videos of the amazon rivers. It's a lot of fun and very inspirational.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've seen some beautiful island compositions done in that size. The most memorable one was carefully scaped so it could be viewed 360 degrees, so it may be worth considering. Also like you mentioned, a triangular composition on the right side that doesn't slope the length of the tank with a little area for low growing plants like buce, anubias, or just mosses would look very nice. This video from aquascaper George Farmer's channel comes to mind. It has a batch of bucephalandra on the left that I'm certain would be very appealing to look at from the left side.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.