The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
The fore ground is real heavy. move some of the bigger rocks towards the back and little ones toward the front it will give it a more natural feel. I like the look. Play around with it and let it sit on ur mind a few days until you find the right layout

·
Registered
341 Posts
I took a week on mine to make it look natural just try to be patient and mess with it everyday. Take photos of the ones you like discard one's you don't. My best advice for you though is take it all out and work around the stone not the layout. Take your favorite centerpiece place it where you want it. Sit back Look at it make that one placement better. Then move to the next piece. Sit back so on.

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Rocks are too scattered. Needs a focal point, either on one side or on both sides, one higher than the other and less rocks in the middle. That's for me, whatever looks good for you is the best scape.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The fore ground is real heavy. move some of the bigger rocks towards the back and little ones toward the front it will give it a more natural feel. I like the look. Play around with it and let it sit on ur mind a few days until you find the right layout
Yeah, I tend to agree with the big stone in the left front. Think I need to move that one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.