The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

We’re very excited to launch our new website called Aquascape Awards.

A while ago we came up with the idea to create an online platform where aquascapers can find inspiration, but also share their work with fellow hobbyists. The (future) idea is to select a montly "Scape of the month" based on the ratings a scape receives. These scapes will get a special place on the website for all to see :)

We filled the website with content to get it going as an inspiration site until people actually start submitting content.

View our Aquascaping design gallery

Hope you guys like it and don't be afraid to start submitting your scapes! :)

Happy scaping!

Btw: Any feedback is welcome ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Aren't all of these pictures and descriptions taken from either the AGA aquascaping contest or the International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest?

Also, the categories (<28 liters, 28-60 liters) are taken from there too.

I don't care, but I mean, I hope all credit has been given and permission been granted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice site, very inspirational. Maybe one day I'll have a scape nice enough to submit.
Thanks for the kind words :) Everybody is welcome to post their scapes, so please do!

Aren't all of these pictures and descriptions taken from either the AGA aquascaping contest or the International Aquatic Plants Layout Contest?

Also, the categories (<28 liters, 28-60 liters) are taken from there too.

I don't care, but I mean, I hope all credit has been given and permission been granted.
Great eye! We needed some content to get the site started, imagine a new aquascaping inspiration site with yeah ... no aquascapes :) If someone has a problem with their scape being shown on our site they can just contact us and we take it down. Also, every scape has the original author mentioned on the page and also in the pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Every month we are handing out gift cards to the 3 winners of our contest.

Submit your aquascape if you would like to win a 70$ gift card from our sponsor CO2ART.co.uk (free worldwide shipping).

Good luck! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts