The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first post first aquarium :). I need some help with my rock aquascape as it does not look right. I'm pretty sure i want the left rock to be my main rock but im not sure how to make that visually happen. I really suck when it comes to artsy lol. I'm planning on having an HC carpet and something tall at the back (any suggestion on which plants would look nice?). Here are some pictures.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I would do this:
Small rock near the front left corner, big rock moved to the right a bit, leave the last two where they are.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Try this, substrate in a soft mound with the hiest point at the center, big rock left of center, next biggest rock exactly the orientation that its in, but closer to the center as well, then play with the smaller rocks in front middle, maybe one against the big rock and the other slightly away so you can have a HC path between them... the other thing I heard is rockscapes look better with an odd number of rocks, maybe consider leaving one of the two small ones out....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.