The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have finally gotten my tank setup right with regards to light, co2, nutrients etc. However, now that I am geting good growth I am faced with the need to rescape my aquarium. I welcome any suggestions and criticisms one may have...this is my first real go at a planted tank, so its no the most organized haah :)

Attachments

·
Banned
220 Posts
its a very nice tank and heavily planted too try to move around plants to cover up your filter intake thats what is good about heavily planted tank if done right you can cover up all your appliances, some of your rocks are inconsistent try to put in darker rocks to optimize contrast and have consistency also try to get smooth rocks your wood is also moldy get some plecos or algae eaters in there! also organize your grass try to put larger plants on one side too it will add som angle to your tank and compliment your slope if you made one. otherwise healthy plants and pretty neons! keep up the good maintenace because thats the most important.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.