The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

As usually, I'm not sure what is the best place to post this... Below are first three albums of my photos made during InterZoo 2012 zoological fair in Nürnberg, Germany. This is the biggest zoological fair in Europe, and second biggest in the whole World! (the first one is Aquarama in Singapore, I think :) )

There is a small comment for each photo, so you can get better idea of how the whole event looked like:

Photo-report from InterZoo 2012, Nürnberg - part 1

Photo-report from InterZoo 2012, Nürnberg - part 2

Photo-report from InterZoo 2012, Nürnberg - part 3

The fourth album is on its way, and obviously there will be many videos, as I went to Nürnberg to film, not to take photos :) Enjoy!

(and if you want, please like my new Facebook page :) )

Cheers,

·
Registered
730 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Some of those tanks looked great.

I wonder how those 3 Eheim tanks are getting away with the sides cantilevered over the stand. Surely the rim shouldn't be strong enough...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder how those 3 Eheim tanks are getting away with the sides cantilevered over the stand. Surely the rim shouldn't be strong enough...
Hmm, "the rim"...? You mean that the bottom of the walls is hanging in air, instead of being supported by the surface of the cabinet, right...?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Very nice pics ! hard to choose a favourite . I want one of those automatic arm cleaners by Eheim !!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi guys,

First bunch of videos from the veeeery long series about aquariums of InterZoo 2012 (click the link to open video on YouTube):

Sera (the largest aquarium of the fair)

Hagen (stylish nanoaquariums Fluval Spec, Edge and Chi)

AquaEl (aquarium inspired by Euro 2012 football championship)

Stoffels International (the smallest planted aquarium of the fair)

Schuran (Plexiglass aquariums with jellyfish)

Aquarium Systems/Newa & Arcadia (marine aquariums with captive bred jellyfish)

Each video about 2:30 mins. Tell me what you think - maybe it's better to make longer videos, each showing several booths together…?

And also another question - are you interested in aquariums other than planted ones...?

Cheers,

·
Registered
174 Posts
pedestal tank stands, high tech equipment, plants are almost predictable, clown fish tank on steroids, very neat and contemporary, I am burning out on driftwood creations, thanks for sharing!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts