The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Im hoping this will not turn into an all out arrgument!
I was wondering if those that have ordered from aqauriumplants.com lately were satisfied with the shipping and plants. How fast was the shipping?
I may place an order if I cant find the plants on looking for here on the swap and shop.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I'm sure that, like most vendors, there will be an equal number of opinions on either side but, for my part...

I've ordered from them probably 4 times and have been very pleased each time. The quality of plants I received from them was excellent.

·
Plant Lover
296 Posts
I had a generally good experience. Ordered a few plants (including a red tiger lily that is now a tank centerpiece). Shipment was prompt. Also ordered a CO2 system. When I added a manifold and second needle valve (when adding a tank) to the system, they put it together and pressure checked it. They gave me credit (which I used for plants) for the piece that I no longer needed.

They were nice to deal with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have placed quite a few orders with them (8-10) and always have a good experience. They recommend overnight shipping for plants, which I have always chosen. The plants generally ship the next day and arrive the day after that. The one time that I had a problem, the Post Office lost the shipment (I believe overnight shipping is now UPS) and even though the plants had been who knows where in a wherehouse for 4 days, they all survived.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts