The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
That would be a great trick to know for ppl who have tanks break or fall apart on them.....................

·
Registered
265 Posts
Wow! Its easy to see how he did it if you watch the video a couple times and look in the right place!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
the 2 one he could be really good at bending his body, and just be bending down and have his head up. not too hard. as for the 1st, IDK.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Please share with us on how he did it! Cyril Takayama has gotten pretty famous in Japan. Or maybe I've just been watching the right shows. I remember he took a dried fish from a store, and added water to it, and viola, a live fish. I've seen too much of his stuff. Like taking burgers from pictures, taking cellphones from pictures, stabbing a faucet on a coffee menu with a picture of the coffee on it, then opens the faucet to get coffee from it, and you can see that the picture of the coffee is now empty. Its cooooool

·
Registered
256 Posts
the second trick is amateur stuff, but the first one.. THEY'RE ALL IN ON IT. simple as that :)
Ok, let's say they are all in on it. How does the hand through the glass work? Or the card in the fish tank all of the sudden? I didn't see anything drop from the top, lol. Unless they are screwing with camera editting, but that's unlikely given the magician's reputation.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Edit: I went out and typed down all of my ideas as to how he did it, but then thought to myself...theres no fun in magic if you know how he did it, is there...I guess you will all have to come to your own conclusions,

But serously if you know how magicians do their tricks, there pretty much all the same, including this one.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
read from the comments and confirmed

2#that the tank was double layered when he tapped the glass

there was a hollow sound, knock ur fishtank, its a thud

the trick tank made a large knock

1 - 20 of 47 Posts