The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again...

Not stopping on the liquid water collumn fert (which is going to be released soon enough), I also plan to mass-produce root fertilizer (as in ADA substrate inserts, JBL 7 balls, azoo balls, ect).

My next product is going to be in tablet form.

Again I would like to ask for your opinions on this one, label design and whatever there is you have to say about the product.

Tablet is double sided, one side with groove and another with initial stamping.

Each tab weigh in at 3.1-3.2 grams.

Tablet disintegration is slow enough, does not dissolve at all during insertion process, so it is quite mess-free unlike some made made balls/inserts.

Content : N, P, K, Mg, Cl, Ca, S, C, Mn, Mo, Zn, Cu, B, Fe, Minerals, Binder, Tableting agents, Filler, etc.

·
Registered
319 Posts
"Wonder-Gro is a supplemental Root Nutrient tablet, containing Macro elements......"

"Instructions"

Also I am not certain if the word "Forged" is the correct word to use there. Forged implies that the tablets were made in a metal foundry.

More later.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the language correction :)
I'm not a native speaker nor a harvard graduate... and I did the label in a hurry (should have been more careful and take my time).

I'm going to make lots of corrections on the label and will come up again with something different on the design... something sleek and simple... until then.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aaaand here it is (even though this one is from concept of my other product, but the syling I'm going to make is same).

Sleek, minimalist, no neons ... I hope to create something less of that made-in-china look. Trying to soak in ADA and TROPICA styling and make something new.

I really want to hear whatever you want to say on this :)

And do you think the tablet is already OK in terms of size, weight, shape, appearance?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.