The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on the news today. The Aquarium Center in Clementon was shut down due to mercury contamination. You can read the full article here (offsite) - http://6abc.com/news/mercury-discovery-shuts-down-clementon-business/1341398/

I visited the store only a few weeks ago, and everything seemed ok, but I did see a sign that they were moving in 6 to 8 weeks.

I always though it was a good store, and hope this new issue doesn't cause them problems.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
They are saying this is a crime. I wonder how they discovered the mercury to begin with? I feel for the owner and employees.

Bump:
Some truly sick people in this world :mad:
Some people truly do not deserve to breathe free air.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Gheeeez!

Makes me sick to my stomach.

My daughter went to Temple and I'd make "side-trips" to that place. It's friggin' awesome.

I REALLY hope they manage to pull through this.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
We played with mercury quite often as kids...
Heck, the teacher would put some in your hand in science class. Now everything kills you.

I read the practical fish keeping magazine's website, their new section always contains horrible crimes commited towards aquarium places. Oh and tanks in scools, it seems to be an open invitation to crazy kids.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.