The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got these ADA posters a while back and finally got around to getting them custom-framed... they aren't a standard size, so custom was the only way to go unfortunately. I just had to show these off to some people who might actually appreciate them. :) I love how they turned out!

Sorry the picture isn't so great...

Does anyone else display aquarium-related artwork/photographs throughout their house? Feel free to share!

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Man those are so cool!!!!

I want some!!!

Where did you get the poster/pictures?

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
I've got 4 tanks in the house. More in the fish house. Isn't that enough and better than a static painting/photo?

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got them at one of my local fish shops that carries ADA products. And best of all, they were FREE! :drool:

I've got 4 tanks in the house. More in the fish house. Isn't that enough and better than a static painting/photo?
Most definitely-- but for people like me who suck at aquascaping and want something beautiful to look at, some giant photographs of Amano's tanks will do. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Free!!! Wow!!!

-Sent from my Samsung Note, a "Phablet"

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I would seriously KILL for one of those!

Sleep with one eye open ;)

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
I got them at one of my local fish shops that carries ADA products. And best of all, they were FREE! :drool:

Most definitely-- but for people like me who suck at aquascaping and want something beautiful to look at, some giant photographs of Amano's tanks will do. :thumbsup:
Crap. Forgot the smileys.
:)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Those are awesome! But other then the old antique board which holds a fish so you take the scales off, no nothing fish related up around my house. I like to freak the fish out a little tee hee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts