The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Its not a total meltdown. I am a global moderator there, and also for MFK as well as CCA all of which use their server. There was a major repair that needed to be done, it should be fixed by the end of today. We apologize for the downtime, but it WILL be back and its nothing catastrophic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad to hear that you should be back up soon and the data is still intact.

If any of my servers were down that long without even a temporary page up explaining the outage, I'm pretty sure my clients would think it was a total meltdown ;)

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Its not a total meltdown. I am a global moderator there, and also for MFK as well as CCA all of which use their server. There was a major repair that needed to be done, it should be fixed by the end of today. We apologize for the downtime, but it WILL be back and its nothing catastrophic.
I'm really glad to hear that too, msjinkzd !. I'm on that forum every day & really enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
As you know, we recently had an unscheduled outtage. Because of these problems, we have decided to move our servers in order to protect the availability of the websites. The move will start today, Friday September, 2, 2011 and should be finished by Monday, September 5, 2011. We hope that this move will help to prevent issues in the future. Please be patient during this time of transition. The following sites will be effected:

www.monsterfishkeepers.com
www.aquariacentral.com
www.aquaticphotography.com
www.pvas.com
www.capitalcichlids.org
www.acaforum.org

Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.