Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
blah blah blah

·
Premium Member
2,026 Posts
Did you PM him, or call?

Usually posting this on the board before doing all those things ends in a thread closure. Even if you inquirery was innocent. I would suggest calling.

jB

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
With all respect to saltura, I just can't understand the point of threads like this.

Please contact Robert directly.

Usually posting this on the board before doing all those things ends in a thread closure.
Correct, JB.

Mike

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How is inquiring about an order that I had placed with someone suspect to thread closure? I was just asking all you guys out there if you had received any inquiries or products from this guy recently. I've PM'd, emailed and tried calling to no avail. And then suddenly he posts a thread of closure of his services in TPT.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
How is inquiring about an order that I had placed with someone suspect to thread closure? I was just asking all you guys out there if you had received any inquiries or products from this guy recently. I've PM'd, emailed and tried calling to no avail. And then suddenly he posts a thread of closure of his services in TPT.
Well I think you also should of added that into the main post:icon_wink . These types of threads generally end up in a flame war... But that being said I would be pretty mad if the person who I ordered something from didn't respond to me after a while and trying to call PM and email... I'm guessing you gave him a few days?

-Andrew

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think you should of stated all of that originally. And he posted his closing of sponsorship here, not closing of his services. It might be semantics, but it sounded like reading your entry there, he was closing shop, in fact he is just refocussing his advertising. Either way just try to contact him again mainly by phoen or email.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I don't think aquabotanic carries any Rhinox 5000 diffuser.
They do...bear with Robert. He is in the nidst of moviing his place and his web site. If you check the sponsors section, you will see he is doing a major upgrade all around.
If you don't hear from him soon, pm me and let me know. I can maybe hook you up, but best way is to try and call him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts