The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ten gallon freshwater tank and use an Aquatop Forza back hang filter. I think I have finally understood all the parts and their order. However, the filter is so small, I get the sponge, filter floss, ceramics and a polisher on top. My water looks good, but i want to be doing this right. I removed a few ceramics and that made things a smidge better, but it doesnt look right. Help please? Love the forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Lol my filter media areas are always a horrorshow ugly amounts of sponges of different coarseness, floss, polishing pads- yea it's not pretty, but it works perfect for me. I don't use anything but sponges, floss and polishers. Is there a specific effect you're going to achieve?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol my filter media areas are always a horrorshow ugly amounts of sponges of different coarseness, floss, polishing pads- yea it's not pretty, but it works perfect for me. I don't use anything but sponges, floss and polishers. Is there a specific effect you're going to achieve?
My basic aim is a working filter! Everything is so mashed together, I just want it to work efficiently and I feel like I'm just cramming it all in. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.