The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive finally got my soil in...and now Im trying to attempt to aquascape...Right now I just have a piece of driftwood, and a rock.. I cant seem to get anything that I like..Im looking for a few suggestions..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What would you suggest? Rock or wood? I really like the wood that is in there.. Ive been searching tanks here and on aquatic plant central, and havent been able to find a scape I really like or that I could recreate in this tank...

This is going to be a high tech tank...with 3.4wpg, pressurized co2, ferts, ada as...As far as plants go I think I will have a sword or two in the back...glosso or maybe hc covering the substrate..I dont know what else I will put in there..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally I had planned to get rocks and do like a step type scape where the lower half was one type of ground cover, and then the upper layer was different..I havent been able to find the right rocks for this however...thus the reason for all the substrate..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.