The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my wife likes to play a million of these app games on myspace and facebook, she's a mafia warlord, a fierce dragon slayer, a bloodsucking thug from south central, you name it they have a game for it. She always sends me little gifts and invitations, and yesterday something sparked and I found myself instantly addicted to Dog World.

It's a game where you go to people's "yards", feed or water their dog and receive money, which you can then spend on things to decorate your own yard, doghouses, decorations, plants... that's right I said plants. As you play, you also help real dogs in pounds somehow, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to click on my wife's little invitation just once.

After I stopped at the store and saw fish, then a sword plant and what looks like ludwigia stems, it was all over for me and I wasted my entire Sunday on this. :eek: Now nothing's stopping me from 'scaping when the real tanks are in waiting mode! (what a sad existence, hahahahaa) Here's my little dog world so far....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts