The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I work at petsmart and we got new "betta" plants that come in the cups like the moss balls do. My store got anubias nana and aponogeton bulbs. However, the plants that come in them are "assorted", at least the aponogetons are. The two aponogetons that we got sprouted and had to be moved to the grow out tank because they were getting to big for the cups. One is probably a. Ulvaceus or a. Undulta but this one has me stumped. Its shooting leaves straight to the surface and the leaves are very narrow. I keep Madagascar lace plants and i have had some other aponogetons in the past but never one that grew like this. What do you think is it? Its in the very front of the tank.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are probably right because pictures are similar to the leaves that I am getting out of this thing. If these things are this random maybe a lace will make its way into one of these cups.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.