The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would check out Pure Fish Works - Quality Tropical Freshwater Fish & Supplies. He has 4 different apistogramma cacatuoides species available according to his site.

I've met the owner, Shawn Flynn and have seen his operation. He has an extremely impressive Apisto collection. Even if you don't buy from him this time, keep an eye out for the name to be listed as a speaker at events. I've learned a great deal from him.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Never heard of the one mentioned above; but I've had good luck buying apistos from Ted Judy Ted's Fishroom; and also from a youtuber who goes by pauls planted aquariums. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPxwZiaS5vr7S7AM1TpiB0w There was also a member on this site who ran the cichlid garden The Cichlid Garden. Always looked interesting but he never had what I was looking for when I was looking for it!
I met the guy from The Cichlid Garden at The Big Fish Deal last month. He had some beautiful fish. Some of those I've never seen so colorful. Really cool dude and he loves his Apistos. Definitely worth contacting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts