The Planted Tank Forum banner

Apisto Cacatuoides Gold

1604 11
I have a bunch of apistogramma cacatuoides gold fry for sale. Asking $5 each. Sold unsexed, they are juvies about a half inch. Also have a mature pair for $20 and additional large males for $5 each. I will include some southern delight dwarf cichlid food when you purchase a fish. I'm located at 11792 will meet up locally.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I have a bunch of apistogramma cacatuoides gold fry for sale. Asking $5 each. Sold unsexed, they are juvies about a half inch. Also have a mature pair for $20 and additional large males for $5 each. I will include some southern delight dwarf cichlid food when you purchase a fish. I'm located at 11792 will meet up locally.
Whew, if you were closer to NJ, this seems like a good deal!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Got any pictures? I'm interested; but will be busy and then out of town until after labor day. If you've still got some then I'll take some!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

First two are one of my breeder males (not for sale) and the last one is also my female (not for sale)
I don't really have any current pics of the babies but they all look pretty similar to this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Would love to buy a fry off you. Unfortunately I'm literally on the other side of the island in Lynbrook. Do you ever make your way out west? I can be available 9/8 to meet you on your way upstate.
I'm sorry I meant to say I'm going away on the 7th the event is the 8th. I also work in holbrook which is about an hour away from you if you wanted to meet up there, if not I could always meet you somewhere off the expressway on the 7th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.