·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Gotta love sarcasm! Haha I knew, I was just being sarcastic back :b
I know, just wasn't sure about the others... :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
As I was banned from APC, I'll say TPT instead.
I too had a run in with the fun police at APC and thus I haven't even logged in in ages.

I poke in at the Barr report, ASW, and Cichlid Forum from time to time. But this place keeps me busy.
seems like every time i log in i getting yelled at for something lol

main other one is AC for me aquariacentral....

barr report great more so if you are into the technical side i enjoy reading posts there dont post much though

MFK is great place for me in the classifieds a lot of people in so cali there so always something to buy.

APE fast growing site dont get there too much not even sure i have a account but read posts from time to time

there several others ill post at a few more i enjoy reading as well.

i like a lot of the build threads here and will read on them always like seeing the new ways people find to set up their tanks. i like the lounge here as well always a good thread. the swap here rocks to buy stuff from as well.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I have an account on MFK and APC...mainly just lurk and look at pics of tanks and fish. I am active on AquaticCommunity and OscarFish....also been browsing Cichlid-Forum more often as well.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I am a member all over. I need to re-register for Tom's site. Has a lot of good technical info from his membership there.

APC - I don't frequent much.

APE - I am a member and drop in from time to time, but don't really post.

MFK/AC - Member and drop in from time to time.

I spend most of my time here and my local club site.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
As I was banned from APC, I'll say TPT instead.

Would have thought you for a Barr forum kind of guy :icon_wink or did you get banned there too? :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.