The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll probably stop by the swap meet on Sunday to pick up some bloodworms and some albino bristles. I wondered if anyone might want whatever I end up tearing out of my tanks on Sat. Nothing thrilling, but I'll probably trim at least a mess of red sunset hygro, some wisteria, some dwarf sag. Maybe some other odds and ends. Otherwise I'll just toss it, as it is too cold to mail.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Im probably not going to this one. I missed the last one as well. I am trying to ween off of so many tanks, so If I go that meens I might have to buy a new tank to put my new fish in. But then again I do need some bristlenoses.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last one wasn't too great. IIRC, it was over the Thanksgiving weekend.
I'm imagining this one will be better attended. I'm in much the same boat as you - don't really need much. But it is a quick ride for me and I just consider it a pleasant way to spend an hour or two.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hi

I have some plants to unload as well.

Here is what i have-

HEMIANTHUS MICRANTHEMOIDES
HYGROPHILA POLYSPERMA

Marsilea quadrafolia (Four leaf clover) it does have a little algae
on it.

POTAMOGETON GAYI

unknown APONOGETON
SAGITTARIA SUBULATA
HYGROPHILA POLYSPERMA 'CEYLON'

Maybe some Taiwan Moss i will have to see

I am looking for-

Rotala sp. Green
CABOMBA CAROLINIANA Green
Hygrophila corymbosa 'compact'
MYRIOPHYLLUM MATTOGROSSENSE
ROTALA SP. 'NANJENSHAN'
LIMNOPHILA AROMATICA

I will be at the swap meet when the doors open.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I could probably bring you some cabomba and at least a couple of snippets of limno a.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
if it wasnt so cold AND if I am was going I have like a BILLION endler in a grow out tank.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if it wasnt so cold AND if I am was going I have like a BILLION endler in a grow out tank.
If you decide to go, let me know. I'd be glad to toss a couple new Endlers in with my guys just to stir up the genetics.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I would like some males if you do decied to bring them. Because i only have one male.

eds I could probably bring you some cabomba and at least a couple of snippets of limno a.
Ok cool thanks eds.

If anyone has some mts/ red ramshorn they want to part with i will take some.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you would like the cabomba/LA, I could meet you - say - at 10:30 just outside the main doors to the hall.
You remember what I look like? I'm about 6'3" and I'll be wearing a dark brown leather jacket and jeans.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Hi

If you would like the cabomba/LA, I could meet you - say - at 10:30 just outside the main doors to the hall.
You remember what I look like? I'm about 6'3" and I'll be wearing a dark brown leather jacket and jeans.
Yes i do. I will see you there at 10:30.

Did you or anyone else want me to bring any of these plants i have if not i will leave them here?

Are we allowed to come in then go out and back in again without paying twice?

Oh and pm me with the price.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes i do. I will see you there at 10:30.

Did you or anyone else want me to bring any of these plants i have if not i will leave them here?

Are we allowed to come in then go out and back in again without paying twice?

Oh and pm me with the price.

Thanks again.

Yeah, you can go in and out.
They give you a ticket.
No charge, man.
I'm pretty set for plants right now - thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts