The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you could recommend a LFS in the east bay. I live around San Ramon and I was wondering if anyone recommend a LFS/group. Around me I've only had Petcos and Petsmarts.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Albany Aquarium usually has a good stock of plants, shrimp and some fish that I don't see in the stores around my area (Central Valley). Not sure how their stock is now. A lot of sources, especially overseas have dried up with Covid happening.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Albany Aquarium usually has a good stock of plants, shrimp and some fish that I don't see in the stores around my area (Central Valley). Not sure how their stock is now. A lot of sources, especially overseas have dried up with Covid happening.
Thanks for the suggestion. They are still a bit far, but not that far from me. Might go down there next time I go down to Berkley. Do they have any Aquascaping stuff, or is it mainly just fish?

·
Registered
43 Posts
All About Fish in Concord is good. Also Albany Aquarium and Bay Bridge Aquarium (Oakland). All three are a little bit different. The last one just relocated and are still a bit disorganized but they have nice fish and do orders for no extra charge. Albany aquarium is your best option in the Bay Area for aquascaping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.