The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else procrastinating right now? Share to us what you're procrastinating on right now. Sorry if another thread like this existed.

I have a 5 page paper due for my anthropology class @ 12:20pm, about 10 hours from now, and Im just starting. I have an outline due for a speech class @ 5:00pm tonight, and a 15 page article to summarize and reflect due @ 2:40pm. All those due today =/ I'm such a slacker sometimes.

·
Registered
529 Posts
You know-- when I was in college, sometimes no matter how much I intended to sit down and focus on an assignment, I just couldn't crank out something like a short paper until the pressure was on. Long papers (like the 20+ page research papers) I could work on in advance because of the time it would take to do the research. But just sitting down and regurgitating something from a chapter or summarizing an article... yeah... that was always last minute. :)

Good luck!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Heh, I had a ton of work due today for thermodynamics, statics, and physics that I've all been putting off, and yesterday I had a good bit of free time. So naturally, instead of doing it during the time I had free during the day yesterday, I slept when I could throughout the day in preparation for staying up all night working on it. Also took a two hour break to play some Pokemon Stadium. The last of it that I've got to do is due in a couple hours, so I decided to get on planted tank.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
I was supposed to do a 50% water change several days ago. Oh well... might as well wait until this Sunday when it's due again LOL.

In college I always did some of my best writing at the last minute or only studied for a mid term or final the night before the exam. Most of the time I got an A anyway, but sometimes it didn't always work out as well as it could have if I'd only taken the time and disciplined myself to do today what I could have put off tomorrow. So much less stress if you just do it early instead of procrastinating.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.