The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
I've played occasionally, mostly at LAN parties with friends but I don't game much on my own anymore. I've been IT for long a time now and sitting in front of a computer all night after doing mostly the same thing (while not as fun) all day just isn't as appealing any more lol. There are games that pop up here and there that I anticipate, right now I'm waiting for Tom Clancy's The Division to come out for PC. I spent many hours on that line of games.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I was playing it for a while, but didn't know anyone else that played, so I stopped... It's a lot more fun when you can voice chat with people you know while playing any game with them.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've played occasionally, mostly at LAN parties with friends but I don't game much on my own anymore. I've been IT for long a time now and sitting in front of a computer all night after doing mostly the same thing (while not as fun) all day just isn't as appealing any more lol. There are games that pop up here and there that I anticipate, right now I'm waiting for Tom Clancy's The Division to come out for PC. I spent many hours on that line of games.
I hear ya, I always had a couple guys around who wanted to play so it has been fun. But if you ever think about playing again hit me up. Ill play with ya haha.

I was playing it for a while, but didn't know anyone else that played, so I stopped... It's a lot more fun when you can voice chat with people you know while playing any game with them.
I voice chat all the time, I have even started streaming a bit. Add me if you play again: Eendur

Tried it, didn't like it. It isn't as compelling as Starcraft.
Lol, well I would have to argue you have more variety in League of Legends than in SC. Though I have watched some pro Starcraft Matches in the past.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Currently playing Path of Exile, a free to play game that isn't pay to win. It's an awesome game, especially for a small indie developer. Highly recommend checking it out if you like aRPG's, if you loved D2, then you'll probably love it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tried it early on and never grew on me. I'm mainly playing Diablo 3 right now. (Dragin#1337 if anyone wants to play). I've been tempted to try it again since it's gotten a lot better I've heard and a lot more players.
You must be busy with the release of the expansion then ;)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.