The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again everybody!

While I have not been on this forum long enough to gauge whether or not this is true, I have noticed a rise on RAOK offers on TPT more than other places.

I myself is doing one but more so I feel like people doing more RAOK is acting like a "pay it forward" type thing and generosity is INCREASING here!
I have been the recipient of RAOKs and it made me want to do one as well.
It is great to see other hobbyists help out each other!

Just my .02

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was thinking the same thing just the other day.

I was searching for the thread I created so I could leave feedback and simply searched for the word ROAK in the thread titles. I was amazed at how many (recent too) hits that word will come back with in the SnS forum.

I say keep it up. I try to do my part. The way I look at it, the more people we can get involved in the hobby the better. It will come back our way in time as the plants we want become more and more commonplace and available.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I think it is great. I recently gotten a RAOK. It really helps people get a hold of plants they might not find locally or don't have the funds to spend on plants. Plus it comes from people who share the same enthusiasm for the hobby, thus you'll get healthy hardy plants and give great advise on taking care of said plants.

I'm going to college and work part time. Most of my money goes toward car payments and school. I don't much money to expand my hobby, so receiving some new plants for the low cost of shipping is wonderful in my book. Keep it up TPT. :D

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
I try to do it at least once a month since I've joined. At least one of us here got a RAOK from me here. Hehe : )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.