The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Sure. My wife and I both like to cook, although we have to be in the mood for it. Otherwise, its just a standard "thrown-together" dinner ;)
I bought her a Japanese cookbook a couple years ago that we refer to sometimes. We also watch shows like Everyday Italian and Barefoot Contessa for ideas :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
my husband and I loooooove to cook - he makes a grand marnier souflee that is out of this world! We've been getting into cooking Japanese lately (we both love Japanese food and culture) and been having fun making sukiyaki, tempura, sansai rice, etc. Luckily, there are lots of great Japanese markets nearby.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
nice Chaz...lol
I grew up in New Orleans, so I came out of the womb making a good roux for Gumbo :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
My wife and I love Japanese food, but we aren't great at cooking it yet. the only thing I can really make is tempura ;)
We have a Japanese friend who makes all kinds of good food when people come over....sushi, mochi (a bread-like dessert w/ beans in it) and various other things that I don't know the name of. Her husband is Korean and he makes a mean Korean barbeque also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.