The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anyone know a place to get Cardinal Tetras?

2330 10
Every freaking place in or around Portland has none. I call places and they keep saying check next week. Not to big on getting them from the chain stores but I am open to it.

I got some from Tropic Pets that have been great. I got some from Pet Smart once and none of them lasted long. I have 5 now but would prefer around 9 total.

Pet Quarters got some but they all instantly went to quarantine, and they look bigger than mine.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I get all my fish/inverts online, i'm not sure if that's something you are interested in doing.
if so, you have quite a few options for cardinals.

Otherwise, yeah, your options are limited. Our selections for aquatic anything are horrible here

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got any reliable places? I just do not know how I feel about the whole buying online thing. I would almost rather drive to NH. But I am starting to get desperate.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will have to give them a try if I cannot get a LFS to order for me. I am going to try a place first and see if they can place an order but if not then I will have to order online. I do not know how LFS get their fish sent, but just the idea of fish in the mail seems wrong to me LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.