The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have not been at Fish Safari, but I like Animal Jungle. I go there sometimes just to look around. I wish they had more planted displays. My kids like going there to look at the birds, rabbits & such. And you don't have to pay like the zoo.

Scot

·
Registered
40 Posts
i've always like fish safari more just because they are dedicated to just fish. but ever since i found out about animal jungle's "wet wednesdays" its just too good of a deal to pass up. but fish safari has a lot more in terms of plant supplements.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Im live in va beach. Fish safari is owned by a marine biologist, hence its mostly salt water stuff how ever in the past they have ordered anything I wanted at pretty competative prices. I just bounce between Jungle and Safari....and Homedepot.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I just moved from San Diego to Norfolk. We need to get a club together with some meetings even if it's just to hang out and look at each other’s stuff. I'm buying a house soon and I have three tanks to set up (a 10, 40b, and a 50) so I need inspiration and competition. Does anyone want to help me out with this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to the planted tank world and am working on getting mine to grow in. I purchased all my plants and substrate online, but all my stocking has been local. I live in Suffolk, and most of the fish have come from Animal Jungle. I bought my tank from Fish Safari, and last week I bought a SAE and 3 rummy nose from Fish Safari. The prices were a little higher at Fish Safari but the fish were healthy and no wait on getting service.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm new to the planted tank world and am working on getting mine to grow in. I purchased all my plants and substrate online, but all my stocking has been local. I live in Suffolk, and most of the fish have come from Animal Jungle. I bought my tank from Fish Safari, and last week I bought a SAE and 3 rummy nose from Fish Safari. The prices were a little higher at Fish Safari but the fish were healthy and no wait on getting service.
Let me know if u need any plants , I have some trim coming soon . Super discount price for local member.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.