The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t really have any specific questions or request. I am just curious who is in my area? I only know of two people currently. One of witch being my mother (who I got in to planted tanks) and the other being the wonderful lady (that got me in to the planted tanks).
So who lives in or around Twin Falls? Have you found anything (planted tank) related locally?

Thank you all! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Twin. I see i am kind of late to the post and very new to planted aquariums. I just purchased a 150 gal off of craigslist, one week ago. I am doing my first water change today. I am thinking of starting a facebook forum for magic valley aquarium owners. If there isnt one already. Would anyone be interested in that?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I live in Twin. I see i am kind of late to the post and very new to planted aquariums. I just purchased a 150 gal off of craigslist, one week ago. I am doing my first water change today. I am thinking of starting a facebook forum for magic valley aquarium owners. If there isnt one already. Would anyone be interested in that?
I'd be interested, I don't really use Facebook,but I'm willing to check it out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.