The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here wear Red Wings? I just bought some of their boots today (Army Surplus combat boots fell apart in in weeks), and man, are they ever comfortable. Price tag is crazy (mine were $250), but they should last forever, and are one of few shoe brands that can actually be repaired.

·
Registered
612 Posts
My dad wears red wings. He has to buy a new pair every year because he wears them everyday. He won't wear anything else. (he has to buy two different sizes though because his prosthetic foot is smaller than his real one) When the shoe on his fake foot wears out he just puts the other one on it so it looks like he has two right feet.:icon_lol:
I don't like their tube socks very much because they bunch up under my toes. If you buy their socks then I recommend the ones that are actually shaped like feet. :)

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
Skydrol? The hydraulic fluid?

Is that what you do for a living?
Airplanes bleed, if there are no leaks.....you're outta fluid. I do aircraft maintenance, skydrol is nasty stuff. I have seen folks shoes melt when they unknowningly wandered onto the hangar floor.......DC

·
Registered
862 Posts
The best work boots you can buy IMHO

·
Registered
477 Posts
I wore redwing boots when i was a garbage man a few years ago. They were pretty nice boots. My only problem was i didn't buy any boots that were insulated so my feet got really cold no matter how many socks i wore. The pair i purchased cost around $250 but thankfully my job had connections with the place i purchased them from.

Pretty nice boots.

At first i thought he meant Detriot Red Wings too, haha! I was going to disagree and say "Go Pittsburgh Penguins!!" lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.