Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just need a few cups of the soil.

Also looking for a black non sand substrate. Also need about a cups-worth

Preferably meet in Manhattan.
Thanks.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
You can get this at kmart at Penn station or home depot in manhattan in the UES.
They sell small bags for manhattanites.

Also heaps of garden stores in LES... Unless you were looking to get it for free, in which case, good luck.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No i was gonna pay. I figured someone had some left over processed soil. I dont really have the time to wash and dry it several times. But thanks. I'll probably just get organic potting soil.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
ohhh if this post was last night... LOL I just clean off my 12 g Long and it is AS. Oh well, it is all in the garbage right now.

·
Registered
393 Posts
You can get this at kmart at Penn station or home depot in manhattan in the UES.
They sell small bags for manhattanites.

Also heaps of garden stores in LES... Unless you were looking to get it for free, in which case, good luck.
It's hard to find topsoil this time of the year and in small quantities. The stuff at Kmart and homedepot is usually potting soil or something of that nature. Might be better off going into the backyard or to a park. I ordered mine premade from a member on this site. Came with the topsoil, powdered dolomite and clay. Good luck.

·
Registered
251 Posts
It's hard to find topsoil this time of the year and in small quantities. The stuff at Kmart and homedepot is usually potting soil or something of that nature. Might be better off going into the backyard or to a park. I ordered mine premade from a member on this site. Came with the topsoil, powdered dolomite and clay. Good luck.
who? im interested in buying some also

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have some... I ordered it from nilocg I think... and never ended up using it. It includes the topsoil, dolomite, and clay. Enough for a 10 gal. PM me if youre interestedb :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have some MTS and supplies lying around. I also got a very nice RAOK of gro-tabs from hydrophyte that should arrive soon that I'd be fine sharing. No extra black substrate lying around tho, I actually need another bag. I'm in Manhattan.

And Sunyang, I can't believe you dumped AS!!!! Shame! haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.