The Planted Tank Forum banner

Anyone from NW Indiana?

10003 61
anyone from the nw Indiana region? would be nice to pass back and forth experiences from the lfs's around here.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
i live in Portage - i have had 2 successful reef tanks for the past 2 years. I have recently decided to jump into FW planted - currently looking at an empty canvas (50 gal qtr cylinder) i would like to make a few visits and gather a little experience from local folks. Coming from a world where light and flow are king i see i have alot to learn.:icon_bigg

· Registered
79 Posts
Hi evryone I am origanlly from Tipton IN and I now live in Arlington TX. I just wanted to try and stay in touch with other planted tanks people in IN. I did exstinsive collecting while I lived in the Hoosier state so if anyone needs help in finding somthin in the wild please let me know. I miss the 90 degree days, cause it's 108 here. There is a great amount of wild life in the Hoosier state, that can be of use to the planted tank person. I am planning on a May trip to Tipton to visit friens and also collect some plants. Look forward to hearing from everyone.

· Registered
1 Posts
awesome!!

Hey everyone, elkhart native here. Wow I didn't know there were so many fish enthusiasts around my area! Anyone bored hot me up anytime!:proud:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.