The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
there is no two stage regulator in any of their models.
it is probably "two Gauges".

add: confirmed, it is two gauges, not two stage, DICI has different definition of "TWO STAGE".
pictures from JAL, aquariumlife forum.

pay attention to the description on the box. Nice package, but a low quality flow regulator inside, not be able to adjust the output pressure either.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh ok, the one i saw on flea bay said it is a two stage reg. , and the one i saw on aquacave did not say that. Thank you.
Leo.

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
They are junk, I used one years ago when I first start got into the hobby. They use poor solenoids. They tend to go out real quick. The needle valve sucks spend the extra to buy one from btail or build your own

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
^ yo, your solenoid mess up too? Hahahaha, mine broke loose and the cap wouldn't go back on. The retail store replace the solenoid but that was only the start of the problem.

:bounce: Must of been an entire bad batch that made it to North America. Also, keep in mind that you MIGHT get a 22mm nut instead of 21mm which we use here. Their stem has a build in washer level that creates a flat surface. Suffice to say, that gets worn down after a while. Not sure if they changed the stems to a flat metal surface.

They also give you a black o-ring that are used in other Co2 systems but not ours.

This might surprise you guys BUT there are working units. The aussie market seem to love them, along with the asian market. It's just too bad we use a different system, they look great. And it's not professional two stage, they meant to say "Gauge".

AND WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE RECENT QUESTIONS about Co2 system? It's like a post every day on the exact same question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts