The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I travel for so long and instead of buying a bunch of the Petco brand feeders and Eheim fish feeder( decent feeder especially for small micro pellets) I was thinking of one of these Super Feeder - Automatic Cat Feeder - Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder - Automatic Outdoor Feeder

When I feed the fish micro pellets, the Eheim fish feeder does a good job however the problem is that fish flakes are much more unpredictable.

Sometimes a lot of flakes come out, other times nothing, opening the door a little might give you good control when the hopper if full but not allow any food to come out when its 60% empty. Very hard to store enough flakes for month trip due to the unique sizes and spaces between flakes sitting in a hopper.

This thing seem like its design to feed a cat or dog but can me modified to feed fish instead also has inputs for wifi/remote access control.

here is a video of the machine distributing flakes. Notice it works different then most fish feeders.

www.super-feeder.com/videos/Feeding_flakes.MPG

Has anyone ever heard of this company before Super feeders?

Super Feeder - Automatic Cat Feeder - Automatic Aquarium Fish Feeder - Automatic Outdoor Feeder
Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts