The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds strange I know. I have a (not really sure of the volume but think it's a 20L) tank in the basement that I set up originally as a QT/extra tank for my L-183 fry when they came along. Last night I was pulling plants from other tanks and putting them in there and instead of just tossing them in like usual I decided to put them in the substrate in a fairly organized fashion. What resulted surprised me because I actually like the way it looks.

So if you have ever had this happen to you please share some pics!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
looks good!! my current scape kind of came as an accident, i was trying to scape it, but then it turned out totally different/better than i was originally going for. lol id post pics, but its experiencing algae right now, but i dont have money to get ferts and metricide right now ( a new computer needs to be bought :[ ) not the best looking thing ATM

i think that if you stood some of the driftwood up in the left corner, so the movement is pointing to the right of the tank ( make sense? its hard to explain with words )

·
Registered
540 Posts
Last week I put eco complete into my new 20g and filled it up with water using a bucket. The water moved all the EC around into a bunch of hills and valleys and I looked at it and almost thought of just leaving it like that. Instead I moved everything around and I'm not really sure it looks better this way but I've already planted it so its too late.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts