The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember watching the original series years ago with my family. The new version is well worth checking out, whether you saw the old one or not.

The reason I post this is that last night's episode briefly mentioned tardigrades (aka water bears, moss pigs). I'd never heard of them before, so I picked up the iPad and checked them out.

Google it - they're pretty bizarre, really kind of cool, and more to the point, I bet many of us have them in our tanks, since they're aquatic and love moss. (I would post a few links, but just the Google results page gives you a pretty good idea of what a trip these things are.)

Apparently, they're virtually impossible to kill, so it's a good thing that they're both tiny and harmless.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I would watch it if I could find it online somewhere or something. Being on a college lifestyle and schedule makes it a little hard to carve out a block of TV time that isn't me just watching something at my convenience.

·
Super Moderator
16,972 Posts
It's online all over the place. All the networks that air(ed) it.

Fox & Hulu/Hulu Plus are the first two that come to mind. Definitely check them out.

I would watch it if I could find it online somewhere or something. Being on a college lifestyle and schedule makes it a little hard to carve out a block of TV time that isn't me just watching something at my convenience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.