The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Joraan,

Know the place well, they usually have albino BNs for $10
I didn't see any SAE last time I saw there, they did have CAEs.
Will have to call and ask.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just asked the FISH TOWN to get some - they said give them a call next week or so they said they will try to get some in =) ( just make sure not to take them all before me !!! grrrr )

Take care

Voy

·
Registered
484 Posts
They have them over in Pacific on Delancy as of last night (about 10+). I picked up one myself. I tried to follow the link DavidZ posted (black spot on the belly, black stripes to the end of the tailfin). The guy helping me picked out a small one so I couldn't really tell if it had the black spot but the stipes looks like it goes all the way through.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes, they are great, just make sure you have the room, they do get big! (5-6 inches), one your tank is all nice and clean you will have to start feeding them.
Easiest are the frozen peas as I just tried myself, take some that you are about to use and micro for a min. then peel and trough the insides int he tank, done!
i use to do zucchini, cut a chunk and micro for 1/2 min and done.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well I brought 6 so they can school together and get rid of my algea now that the amano and ottos I have go for regular fish food and not algea heck ottos I have go fore regular food now more than anything else in the tank its weird because its not even veggies

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.