The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think most of them do but don't expect to get much.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
You really need to build a relationship with the owner. they aren't going to just take in something from someone they don't know, and It's much better if It's a plant that is in demand, or rare. But once again, you aren't going to get much.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Most of them don't unless its rare they would however just take it off your hand:icon_sad: . I already tried AF & Fishtown trading in my Bushynose Pleco. Try Aaron Aquarium @ Rt22 I was able to trade in my 4" SAE there. This is a hard lesson to learn that before buying any type of fish be sure it fits your plan for the future. Good Luck. Thanks.

·
Registered
342 Posts
UPDATE: I just called Pet Shanty in Scotch Plains, NJ & said they would accept a trade:smile: . I only wanted Otto's to replace my BN pleco. So off I go to Pet Shanty:hihi: . LOL

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Hmm... 'k, I know Absolutely Fish doesn't unfortunately. Yeah I'm not expecting very much to begin with.
I have bartered with them. I think it's a matter of getting to know the staffing at the stores you use. Keep in mind, some places will give a little more back than others.

Tommy <9))>>{

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have bartered with them. I think it's a matter of getting to know the staffing at the stores you use. Keep in mind, some places will give a little more back than others.

Tommy <9))>>{
Have you tried Pet Shanty in Scotch Plains? Ask for Charlie, I'm sure he will hook you up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.