The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in south florida, Ft Lauderdale area and I'm looking for any local stores that sell ADA style rocks. Big Al's used to have really beautiful rocks but since they changed to All Fish Emporium their selection has been really crappy. I've checked Lowes, Home Depot and a couple landscaping companies with no luck.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Have you tried Beverly's? It's on Pines and University in Pembroke Pines. I am pretty sure they have rock there. I do not know what ADA style is, but what they have definetly isn't the limestone rock from here.

www.beverlyspet.com

and if you sign up on their mailing list, they send you $2 off $10 purchase and $5 off $25 purchase coupons pretty frequently.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The stone yard is close apparently so no luck there but I did find some nice petrified wood at Beverly's but not a very big selection. I found some better ones at a place called Tropic Plants that sells pond and landscaping supplies. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Try Pet Connection USA down in Miami off the 836 and 27 Avenue close to the new Marlin's ballpark.
They have great selection of rocks and driftwood.
Ask for Robert. He is the owner, he is VERY knowledgeable and will help you.

Always at sea;
Dr. Antonio Longo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts