The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
nope! I live in Bradenton, and there really isn't anything good around here for plants. The best place I've found for plants is Marine Warehouse in Tampa. There is one place called Bayshore Pets off 41 that has a decent selection of fish. They are the only place I've found that consistently stocks Amano shrimp and they have GBRs for 6 bucks. They also actually had some pygmy corys last time I was there. If you go there you can swing by the Petland off 70 that is nearby. They sometimes have some good plants, and a decent selection of fish. All in all, I haven't seen any stores that really impress me around here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would go to Seascape Aquarium. They are in Sarasota and are pretty good. They usually have all sorts of fish and even have a huge selection of salt water if you're into that type of tank. Either way, you'll enjoy your stay. They have a big koi pond out back and an inside one (you cross a bridge to enter the store that has HUGE fish). It's a nice store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.