The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there was any general interest in ADA Aquasoil in the southern California area. If there is high enough demand for a groupbuy, I could possibly bring some down there myself (im located in San Jose), and distribute them at a local club meeting. The price would definately be cheaper then other sources that would charge for the item itself+shipping+tax.

So reply here or send me a pm if there is any interest.

Thanks guys,

Jimmy

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can definately do less if I can get a group order in, but that will really depend on the number of orders. How much is tax down there?

·
Registered
408 Posts
It's to my understanding that only a few people are allowed to sell ADA, and they're supposed to sell them at set prices, which is why ADG and Aquaforest are one of the few places that can actually distribute/sell the stuff. Is your purchase legitimate? ADG and Aquaforest have taken great efforts to bring ADA here, so it would be a shame for them to be hurt by any backdooring.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Their is actually no price locking, as I am getting them from AFA themselves. They definately will not be hurt by any lowering of price, because they are still profiting from selling the merchandise to be distributed. Also, So Cal is not really their target market.

This would be a legitimate purchase. =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.